Written By: Dr. Tatyana Johnson ~
Do you feel severely overwhelmed? Drained mentally, emotionally, and physically? Feel like you have luck of motivation? This is the indication that you are experiencing mental fatigue.
Most common symptoms are poor memory and focus, luck of motivation, emotional instability which can lead to anxiety or depression, difficulty to follow and stay asleep, overeating or loss of appetite, irritability.
What cancauses mental fatigue? Prolonged cognitive activities:
- Benching on Media
- Personal and professional life challenges with ongoing stress
- Clutter in house
- Constant decision making
- Luck or interrupted sleep
- Unhealthy meals
Tools to overcome mental fatigue:
- Acupuncture, Hypnotherapy and B12 shots
- Stay organized and declutter your work and home space
- Be realistic and prioritize your list of things needs to be done
- Do not overcommit and learn how to say “No”
- Take breaks and walk outside
- Do one thing a day which make you happy
- Rethink your way you expend your energy
- Start practice meditation at list 20 min a day.
- Work on your patterns with creates self-sabotage
- Self-care and self-acceptance
And more important advice always do not afraid to ask for profetioal help! You are not alone! Call our office 425-953-9559 and make appointment with Dt. Tatyana!